Peer2Profit is a superior idea of a passive income stream. It is subscribed to the “principle of free money”, as we stated earlier. You sell unused bandwidth while idle. The earned money can be transferred to your Visa and Mastercard or as a cryptocurrency. Today we will answer the most disturbing questions about crypto you have recently asked us.
What is cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency, as its name implies, is a digital currency with encryption-protected transactions. The oldest representative is widely-known Bitcoin, which traces its origins to 2009. Developed by Satoshi Nakamoto, an unknown enthusiast or a group of digital pioneers, Bitcoin remains the most popular payment method. The maximum hardcoded number of bitcoins was defined by its creators as 21 millions of units.
Today “Crypto” is a unique term unifying all digital currencies. Please see the difference between two definitions, coins and tokens. A coin is any cryptocurrency based on a blockchain principle, while a token uses previously invented third-party blockchain.
How does blockchain work?
Blockchain is a decentralized database, which stores information in separate blocks instead of tables. All blocks are irreversible. Each new block contains information from the previous one, so the whole sequence contains records about every action taken with its components.
All changes are transparent to anyone, while the blocks are created by multiple network nodes in different locations. They are independent and prove the authenticity of components together. Like you do selling unused bandwidth with other Internet users within our referral program.
It is impossible to influence blockchains or spoil it. Work on the blockchain creation requires a lot of processing power to check sums and hash encrypted data. Therefore so-called miners get a reward for it, e.g. in cryptocurrency. Created as a tool to maintain Bitcoins, blockchain can be used for:
- Real estate sales
- Securing personal data
- Insurance cases
- Elections, etc.
What crypto should I use?
Thousands of cryptocurrencies exist nowadays due to the open-source character of blockchain technology. The most popular and trustworthy titles for those who makes money selling bandwidth, are:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH), which introduced an original concept of smart contracts
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Dogecoin (DOGE), uncommon for its unlimited issuance
- TRON (TRX)
- Tether (USDT)
- BUSD, issued by the Binance exchange and the Paxos platform.
The last two items on the list of cryptocurrencies are stablecoins. Their cost is tied to the US Dollar with minimal fluctuations. You can make money with high speed Internet and get any of these coins and tokens as a reward.
How can I get cryptocurrency?
There are three main ways to do it:
- Via specialized online exchange. Such apps and sites work daily with authorized or anonymous accounts. You make a payment from a bank card and get crypto, nice and easy. Exchanges are available day and night mostly and are the most popular among users making money with high speed internet.
- From an ATM. Less popular, but trustworthy method similar to gaining common cash. There are more than 34 thousands ATMs in the US only and numerous devices in Spain, Poland, Switzerland,etc.
- From other enthusiasts. Our passive income streams idea is to share bandwidth, while these users practice peer-to-peer private transactions.
How can I store my crypto?
The digital money is stored in special wallets, separated as hot and cold. The cold wallet is an encrypted offline physical medium designed to keep your crypto safe. The hot wallet exists as a device connected to the Web or an exchange account under a strong password. While numerous enterprises resort to users who make money selling bandwidth, we recommend to use the following proven wallets:
Is it safe to use cryptocurrency?
There are some risks related to cryptocurrency use. The cases of hacks, scams and exchange bankruptcy are widely known. To keep money made with high speed Internet safe, choose major exchanges and store keys to the wallet/device inaccessible to third-parties.
How can I earn some coins and tokens?
Modern Internet provides different ideas for passive income streams, and active also paid in cryptocurrency. Among them we can list:
- Currency mining, which requires expensive equipment and time to pay it off.
- Stacking, the generation of new digital coins by storing them untouched on the account.
- Airdrops, obtaining new tokens on their start. It needs time to gain insight into crypto markets.
- Collecting tokens in online games.
- Small recurring tasks, such as passing captcha, passing surveys, etc. Needs time in contrast with selling unused bandwidth.
The common feature of all items from the checklist above is a necessity to spend time and money to get involved. Peer2Profit offers to make money selling bandwidth without spending any gas or paying efforts.
The main idea of gaining the new passive income stream is doing nothing, while the app installed on any device brings you profit for staying online longer. It doesn’t carry any harm to personal data or hardware, needs no constant control and sells only unused bandwidth. We faithfully make payouts in cryptocurrency and on usual bank cards by your choice. Feel free to contact our support to learn more.